SCARY PEOPLE TO KEEP OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE!

October 28, 2012   By Jack Jodell

Hello, everyone. It’s nearly Halloween, that nasty night every year when ghouls, GOP-lins, witches, and other assorted monsters roam freely throughout the U.S. Best batten down the hatches and lock your doors. Also, put all the children in a safe, out-of-the-way place, and make sure none of the ghouls shown below enter either YOUR house, YOUR Congress,  or the WHITE HOUSE! Brrrrrr – I get shivers up and down my spine even THINKING about isuch an occurrence!

This entry was posted in Mitt Romney, Politics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to SCARY PEOPLE TO KEEP OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE!

1. Jackie says:

fantastic

2. darlene87 says:

I am laughing so hard I am about to fall off of my chair. The last one of Jan Brewer is priceless. May I copy it?

How long did it take you to do these? They are just wonderful. Thanks for making my day.

P. S. The only way you are going to be able to contact me (if you want to) is to go to your e-mail server and send an e-mail the normal way. I have yet to receive an e-mail from you. If you have tried and failed this might correct the problem. If you haven’t tried, that’s okay too.

Darlene,
      I’m glad you enjoyed it, and you certainly may copy anything I display – what’s mine is yours, too. As for emailing you, I have tried several times with no luck. This is a real mystery – I will email you each day until it works. Have Republicans taken control of our emails, too? I hope not!

3. Max's Dad says:

I assume the Jan Brewer photo didn’t take much work since she looks like that anyway! Great job Jack!

4. Great piece, Jack. These spooky ghouls scare the sh*t out of me (as do their Kool-Aid-drinking zombie followers).

5. S.W Anderson says:

Ah, Ann Coulter. With her it’s Halloween all year long. The Grover Norquist image is especially inspired, capturing the man’s inner essence perfectly, Bachmann is more comical than scary. If she wanted to do a sitcom, I think she could be the next Lucille Ball, and she wouldn’t even have to learn acting skills, just be herself.

The Romney and Ryan counterparts are amazingly close too. It’s remarkable.

Happy Halloween. But say a prayer or keep a good thought we don’t end up with a four-year-long horror story to live through after the election. 😉

6. Tom Harper says:

LOL. Loved the side-by-side pictures of Ayn Rand and Paul Ryan. Separated at birth.