KILLED BY AMERICAN SPECIAL FORCES!

By Jack Jodell, May 1, 2011

IT WAS JUST REVEALED LATE TONIGHT THAT, EARLIER TODAY, OSAMA BIN LADEN WAS KILLED BY AMERICAN SPECIAL FORCES IN AN ACTION ORDERED BY PRESIDENT OBAMA!

MORE DETAILS WILL BE FORTHCOMING, BUT THIS SHOULD PROVE, BEYOND THE SHADOW OF ALL DOUBT, THAT THE FAR RIGHT’S CHARGES THAT THE PRESIDENT IS A MUSLIM, WAS MISDIRECTING OUR STRATEGY IN THE WAR ON TERROR, OR “PALS WITH TERRORISTS” WAS A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT ONLY IRRATIONAL PARANOIDS COULD CONCEIVE!

WHEREAS GEORGE W. BUSH LET BIN LADEN ESCAPE IN 2002 THROUGH POORLY COORDINATED EFFORTS IN TORA BORA, BARACK OBAMA HAS SUCCEEDED IN GETTING THE JOB DONE AND KILLING THIS TERRORIST!

TAKE THAT, LIZ AND DICK CHENEY,  SARAH PALIN, AND ALL YOU OTHER CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS! YOU ARE ALL CRAZY!

(I will repost my earlier post of today on Tuesday, May 3). This latest breaking news was too important to ignore or hold back on.

This entry was posted in commentary, conservative Republicans, History, news, Osama bin Laden. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to KILLED BY AMERICAN SPECIAL FORCES!

1. Yes, that Obama sure knows how to coddle those Muslim terrorists. He loves ’em, ya know. It’s just that he has a peculiar way of showing them how much he cares. (Of course, I’m being sarcastic.)

This is great news. One less murderous monster in the world whose only “contributions” were terror, pain and killing. May bin Ladin rot in hell’s hottest pit.

S.W.,
      I’m with you all the way on this! Maybe now, the insane allegations against Obama leveled at him from the far right will finally stop and these absolute morons will finally shut the f*ck up, but I’m not too optimistic about that…

2. Tom Harper says:

Excellent news. Until yesterday, I was convinced bin Laden had been dead since early 2002, and they were keeping his death a secret so he wouldn’t become martyr to Muslims and he could remain a useful bogeyman for keeping the “patriots” riled up.

But don’t expect any acknowledgment from the Right. Rightwing demagogues and their useful idiots will transition seamlessly from “show us the birth certificate!” to “show us the death certificate!” without missing a beat.

Tom,
      Thankfully, it will be a little hard for them to do that. DNA match was 100%, and even one of bin Laden’s wives identified him positively.

3. Hello Jack,
    You will remember well how I recently posted on Muddy’s site of the cargo ship called; “Alliance St. Louis” that was headed to the Middle East with military equipment and WAS PICKING UP A UNIT OF RETIRED NAVY SEALS FROM EGYPT. My last line was, “Don’t ask me how I know this information.”

Now I did not know what EXACTLY what was going to go down, but I knew it was something BIG!!! I still have my connections from when I served with MIUW604 (Mobile Inshore Undersea Warfare) and maybe now the Ultra Conservative Nut Job Fox Programming Repeaters need to understand that I work with, and have more access to real, actual, factual, and true information than most of the Ignorant Blow Hards can imagine.

Know we all know!!!!

Well done, Engineer of Knowledge! No Fox blowhard will ever be able to sneak anything by you!

4. Bee says:

Tom Harper: I was convinced of that, as well – remember Bush at a press conference saying “bin Laden is no longer our prime objective”? I remember how the media just pounced all over that, with the reporters at the white house hammering him on just what in hell he meant…oh, wait, that didn’t actually happen, did it? Well, he did say it, at least.

Actually, It’s about 6:30 p.m. on 5/2/2011, and I”m not entirely convinced this is for real yet. Ah, well…I won’t go so far as to be a deather about it, hahahaha

Bee,
      It’s clear now that Bush and Cheney’s objective was to never get bin Laden. Rather, they were out to invade Iraq for its oil and to embroil us in a lengthy war to ensure their re-election so that payments to Halliburton and Blackwater would go on indefinitely.

5. mudrake says:

There was video tape of GW Bush in 2002 acting like a fool when asked where OBL was. He ‘didn’t care’ and he had better things to do than look for him.

Compare that buffoon with the planning and execution that Obama’s Team produced. There is no comparison. It makes the clowns running in the GOP look like circus entertainers- which is where their talent lies.

6. mudrake says:

Jack- Those in the blogosphere on the far-right are having a difficult time with all of this. They realize down deep in their cold hearts that GW Bush was a blundering fool who tried to have us believe that Saddam Hussein would be an accepted substitute for the fact that OBL could not be caught. However, they’d never actually say that, but one right-wing blogger came close to it without, I believe, realizing the idiocy of what he posted. He wrote this:

You might consider that barbarians under the direction of bin Laden took down two of our buildings. George Bush responded by taking down two of their countries – that’s the way Americans play the game.

Yes, that’s what he wrote. Folks over there just can’t seem to give our president too much credit for doing what their man failed to do. But then, after all, he is a black, illegitimate Democrat.

• mud_rake,
      There is no comparison between the supposed “inexperienced” Obama ‘s and the so-called “experienced” George W. Bush’s handling of this matter—Obama’s approach, philosophy, and execution of it has been FAR superior and has yielded MUCH BETTER results, almost frpm day one!

Bush, like most conservatives, is a loudmouthed gun-totin’ showboat windbag with all hat and no real cowboy. He, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and even the entire Republican Party bungled this entire “war on terror” and cost our country untold BILLIONS in unnecessary expense in the process. So much for caring about the livelihood of the future generations—these buffoons spent it all on one wholly unnecessary war in Iraq in a reckless and foolish fashion!

History will NOT be kind to Bush, Cheney, or the neocons!

7. Max's Dad says:

I hear that Hannity and Beck have already begun their Obama bashing. Well it was a nice 18 hours or so.

Yeah, Max’s Dad, it’s too bad both of them have to be such horse’s asses all the time!